____________________________________
I am not as strong as I think I am.
There is still part of me that is still slightly red.
Your happiness have become a little tear in my heart.
Your laughter with her has caused my heart to wist slighter.
How things have become,
& how I am still where I am at times.
I realize,
Despite all of me have moved on,
There was still a part of me that is still bruised.
Slightly blue,
Yet still slightly red.
I know the right choices was made.
But I never did realize,
How I have made this a slightly tougher impact than it was expected to be.
I am still healing.
Even the new one made me want to walk away.
I am afraid of possible mistakes again.
Because.
I am just not totally healed yet.
Despite you moving on 1 month later from October 2006,
Without looking back one single bit.
But I am glad you have met your soul partner.
I just need more time,
2 years was just not enough to get over a 3 month intense emotions.
It was just not enough.